1. Don’t bet what you can’t afford to lose – This is also known as the golden rule of sports betting and is something you absolutely do not want to do because you’ll hit a cold streak sooner or later and lose all your rent money.
2. Use proper bankroll management – It is very important to use proper bankroll management because betting sports can be very streaky. Even professional bettors can lose 9 or 10 games in a row and if you’re betting too much per game you go bust. Think of your bankroll like your child and do whatever you have to protect it 토토사이트.
3. Don’t bet too many games – You know when Sunday comes and there is 15 NFL games you don’t have to bet them all, you only want to bet the games you have an edge on and most successful bettors will only be able to find 2 or 3 games that they have an edge on.
4.Line Shopping – This is something that takes almost no effort and it makes a huge difference. If you like the Packers and most sports books have them listed as a -7 favourite but one sports book has them listed at just -6.5 you would be crazy not to bet the -6.5. At the end of the season it will probably make the difference from being a winner or loser. Every sports bettor should have at least 3-5 outs.
5. Bet with your head not your heart – Most people love betting their favourite teams because they have an obvious bias towards them and want them to win. Wanting a team to win is different then thinking a team will win. It’s best for most bettors to just skip right over games involving their favourite teams because they can’t separate heart from using your head.
6. Don’t bet big parlays – This goes for a lot of the exotic type bets like futures, teasers and parlays. 10 or 12 game parlays don’t hit very often, they are 100% gambling and we’re not here to gamble if you want to gamble buy a lottery ticket because there’s no difference.
7. Don’t bet drunk – There are a lot of things you don’t want to do drunk and betting is one of them if you are not 100% in control of your emotions you want to stay very far away from the sports book because just like banging a fat chick you will wake up disappointed.
8. Don’t pay for picks from touts promoting a 70% win rate – If it sounds too good to be true it probably is so if you’re going to use going to use a tout and pay for picks use common sense. No one can pick 70% winners even the best handicappers only hit 58% or 59%
9. Keep good records – This is something that almost nobody does and I’m even guilty of this sometimes. You want to keep very meticulous records. The more you keep track of you can look back and see where your losing or winning the most money and then have the prop data to make changes.
10. Play at reputable sports books – If you play online you want to be absolutely certain you get paid if you win. There are dozens of reputable sports books online so do some research and avoid the scam books because there would be nothing worse than winning and then not being able to get paid.