Hair removal came into existence long ago. It has been practiced for centuries in almost all human cultures. The methods used to remove hair vary among times and regions, but shaving is the most common way to remove unwanted hair.
Normally hair is removed for social and sexual reasons related to the personality of a man or women in the society. Other than the cultural issues some men even remove their facial and body hair in order to get an attractive personality. Hygiene is also one issue because of which most of the men and women go for hair removal methods.
For women if they have a smooth skin and face then this makes their personality very attractive as well as it boost up their confidence too. There is a great demand from both men and women for a hair removal method that is convenient, economical, as painless as possible, and kind to the skin.
Different Hair Removal Treatments
These treatments are broadly divided into two categories :
Temporary treatments basically include those methods which removes unwanted hair for a temporary time period. Some of the popular provisional hair removal methods are :
* Shaving – This method is cheap and easy, but needs to be done every couple of days. This is done by using foam or shower gel and a good razor. Be sure to use the razor which is free of any sort of rusting. This is only suitable for legs and underarms.
* Waxing – This is best done in the salon rather than at home. Waxing can leave redness on the skin and sometimes painful too. If you do waxing at home then its better to read the instructions carefully first. This is mostly suitable for legs, arms, bikini lines.
* Depilatory creams – The major negative aspect of creams is their smell which is they smell horrible. They can also leave burning sensation on your skin if applied in the wrong places. It is dermes 價錢 recommended to do a test patch first in case of a reaction. This is mostly suitable for legs, bikini line, underarms.
* Sugaring – This technique is supposed to be less painful than waxing. Test a small area first in case of allergy. Mostly it is suitable for legs, arms, bikini line.
* Bleaching – Can’t be considered as removal technique but can be termed as effective disguise. It involves lightening the hair on your face/ arms. Mostly suitable for Arms, facial hair.
Permanent Hair Removal of Unwanted Hair
Sometimes removal of the unwanted hair every 3 weeks or a month appears cumbersome. So to save your precious time permanent methods are also present. These methods include :
Electrolysis – A thin needle is introduced into the hair follicle before distributing an electrical charge down to the follicle root, thus causing the hair to fall out. Since this treatment is applied on every single hair, it takes a few trips to the salon before getting permanent hair removal. It can leave some temporary redness. It is mostly suitable for facial hair.
Laser – This treatment uses laser technology to deactivate the hair follicles. After a few sittings whole areas of the body becomes permanently hair free. This technique works best on dark hair. It is suitable on most of the places including bikini line, back, arms, legs, underarms, face.
IPL – It uses an intense pulsed light to heat the hair to disable its ability to grow and possibly eliminate its ability to grow again permanently.
Facial Hair Removal – Ultra Hair Away
Facial hair sometimes becomes the reason of embarrassment to women. Permanent methods are very expensive and require many sittings. So some products are launched in the market which helps to remove hair. One of the amazing products is Ultra Hair Away.